The Lieutenant’s Room
A minimum of 3 nights required
This is our middle room with two queen beds and 2 huge windows with views of the marshy area where you will likely see Canadian Geese, Trumpeter Swans and other wildlife floating by.
There is a private bathroom, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and air conditioning / heating unit in room. Make yourself at home and enjoy the adjoining BBQ cabana as well as the marina’s amenities including the outdoor swimming pool. A unique getaway! This is a completely non smoking/vaping building.
We are open as of July 3rd, 2020 with some changes because of COVID-19.
- Each room will be left for 24 hours before housekeeping enters and because of this there is a minimum 3 night stay this season
- Our already strict cleaning procedures will be scrutinized and expanded to disinfect all areas.
- There will be contact less check in and check out
- Housekeeping will not go in while a room is occupied so there will be no daily housekeeping but if towels are needed they can be requested and left by door.
- There will be a 2nd BBQ cabana with disinfectant left for guests to clean up after themselves.
- We ask any guest who is feeling ill or has come in contact with any person with Covid 19 rearrange their times for the stay
- Some of the amenities will not be offered this year such as homemade butter tarts
- The pool may not be open
There may be more changes we will need to implement in future.
Our guests comfort and safety is always at the forefront of everything we do at The Floatel